Thursday, February 17, 2011

Attempt

So here is my first attempt at blogging...however pathetic it may be!
I figured I would jump on the bandwagon with everyone else and begin to document my crazy, hectic life.

My current worries:
TAKS testing- they are hard core about it this year, even though it's being replaced with yet another test that the kids don't care about.
Budget cuts at work- I'm fairly certain I'm safe, but we might lose some amazing teachers and keep some not so great ones. It just doesn't seem right.
Masters class- while I've done well in all my classes thus far, this last class is going to kick my butt! It's very intensive, very time consuming and very stressful. I can only hope I make it out with my GPA still intact. Today alone, I spent about 3 hours working on testing assignments and don't feel like I accomplished 3hours of work...the good news is, vie found the light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger and brighter! Come May (hopefully) I will be finished! With all the above mentioned budget cuts, it will be nice to have options.
Sleep deprivation- what I will have if I don't go to bed soon...yes, it's only 9:50, I'm ok with it...

L

No comments:

Post a Comment