Sunday, November 4, 2012

Things I've Been Wondering About

Things have been very busy around here lately, planning a wedding, trying to decide where to be for holidays, house hunting, working, and trying not to go crazy have taken up the majority of my life lately.
While all these things keep my body busy, my mind has been on overdrive. 
Here are a few things I've wondered about lately:

1.  Why are there so many "fad" diets and workouts popping up?  What happened to working out and eating healthy?  Why do we have to eat shakes with chemicals instead of fruit in the morning? 

2.  Why are parents letting their very young children listen to crappy music so much that a 3 year old or a 5 year old can go on The Ellen Show and sing Nicky Minaj (or however you spell it) word-for-word, but they can't count to twenty? 

3.  Why do people who put their house on the market when they don't want to take care of it?  We were in a house yesterday and in one of the kids' rooms (obviously a teenager) there was a poster with very vulgar words and phrases on it.  This poster was well displayed in the room.  Really?  Although, I will say, they also had Bama stuff in the room...just sayin...

4.  Why do people who are given so many amazing opportunities in life seem to believe they are owed more in life? 

5.  Why can everyone else find cute clothes, but me? Seriously, if you have a place where you find all of these super cute tops and dresses, please fill me in on them! 

6.  Why can I follow directions on a "crafty project" but mine looks nothing like the pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment