Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Year in Review

Disclaimer: I stole this idea from Kate, aka The American who lives in Canada, my amazing cousin (love her)!

January:
We started the year off celebrating with some great friends in Marble Falls, TX.  We spent NYE visiting wineries, grilling steaks, and spending quality time with our friends!


In February, we traveled to Mississippi to celebrate my dear friend Kellee's wedding! The weekend included the wedding, a painting party, a crawfish boil, and lots of great drinks!  



 
 
In March, I was a chaperone on Good Shepherd Catholic Community's youth ski retreat!  I spent a week with 60 high schoolers, and learned to ski (I use the term "learned" very loosely, more meaning I didn't die on the mountain).
 
 
 
In April, we spent Easter weekend in Lafayette, and Will proposed in the garden of one of my favorite restaurants, Cafe Vermillionville!

 
 
 
In May, we finally got away for the weekend to use Will's birthday present, a weekend in Hill Country ziplining, wine tasting, and spending a relaxing weekend together!
 
 
 June was pretty low key, and I can't find any great pictures from June, so here are our babies, they are way cute!
 
 
 
 
In July, I made my annual trip to Alabama and spent an amazing 11 days at Camp Smile-A-Mile.  We laughed until we cried, we cried until we laughed, and a piece of my heart will ALWAYS be at Camp.  They truly are my Camp FAMILY!


 
 In August, we traveled to Seattle to visit my parents in their new home!
 
 
 
In September, we celebrated our engagement!  Thank you Ann, Amanda, and Becky for a great party! We also ran the Color Me Rad color run!

 
 
In October, we sold Will's house, kept busy with work, and went to a few Halloween parties!

 
 
In November, we were apparently very boring...
 
In December, we signed the closing papers and bought a house!!!
 
 
Bring on 2013!  
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment