Monday, June 24, 2013

Wedding Video!

Our wedding day was beyond perfect!  If something went wrong, it was either too little to matter, or it was not missed anyway!  Even though my grandfather couldn't attend the wedding due to health issues, we were able to Skype him in (thank you technology!), and he got to see the whole thing! 

My day started early, with hair appointments at 7:30 am!  Thankfully, Greer and Amanda brought Chic-fil-a, fruit, and champagne/orange juice to keep our sugar levels up!

After hair, we headed to the chapel to get ready!  Will and I decided not to see each other before the wedding, so most of the group pictures had to wait until after the ceremony so we wouldn't accidentally run into each other.   

My CRHP sisters came in around 11:15 for a prayer before the ceremony.  It was so beautiful to have them all there supporting me and praying for me! 

The ceremony was perfect, Marty, our minister, totally captured our personalities, and we even made Ann cry during her reading!  The ceremony seemed to go by so quickly, I had to ask someone later how long it lasted! 

Our reception was beautiful, and everyone said the food was amazing!  We didn't get a chance to eat at the reception, but our caterers packed us a to-go bag with food, cake, cheese and crackers, and fruit!  It was perfect since we were starved when we arrived at the hotel! 

Later that evening, our friends joined us at a favorite new restaurant, Brewed, in Fort Worth.  We spent the evening laughing and drinking and just enjoying each other!  It was the perfect evening to a perfect night! 

I am continually amazed by the work our photographer, Sharon Ellman, does.  She has photographed a couple of friends weddings, so I knew she was good, but I am continually amazed each time I look at the pictures she took at our wedding!  We even went to the canals at Las Colinas to take pictures with just me and Will after the ceremony!  She has the most creative energy and even humored us with our attempt to stage our own pics!  She is simply amazing and worth 10x more than we paid her!  I am so happy she was recommended to us, and the pictures from the day were really important to me!  She even created a video of the highlights of our day!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 


Wedding Video

No comments:

Post a Comment