Monday, May 2, 2011

50 degrees...in May?!?

So the HIGH today was 50 degrees...50 degrees...it's May 2nd! That is crazy! I actually turned my heater on this morning because I was so cold before I left for work. I had to pull out long sleeved shirts and grabbed a sweater from my winter clothes that were already packed away! I don't understand this! Rain and thunder/lightening I can handle, but COLD, no way.

On a completely different note, I am 4 days away from my FINAL grad school test (bearing some unGodly event happening) and I can't seem to find the motivation to study like I should be studying. I have my study guide and I've been tackling it little by little, but I know I need to hit my books hard core. Right now I'm sitting with an 89 in the class, so I need to do well on this test to ensure my A in the course. Someone who has motivation, will you please share some of that motivation with me?!?

There is nothing exciting going on in my life, this is why I am blogging about weather and tests...

No comments:

Post a Comment