Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weird...

Normally, I come home from work around 5, maybe a little after, walk CC, pop on facebook for awhile to catch up on the gossip, then either work on swimming stuff, or work on Masters work.  Now that swimming is over for this season and I'm FINISHED with my Masters, I come home and I don't know what to do. 

Yesterday I did school work, just because I could.  Even though I had lessons planned out for my classes, I began re-looking at things to see how I could change them.  While this is not a bad thing, it's not something I'm used to! I actually was able to get a workout in as well...and I was in bed by 9:20!  I felt so accomplished!  I'm definitely looking forward to more days like yesterday!

2 comments:

  1. Well, since we are neighbors....you could hang out with me! We could do coffee at Roots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that! You have my cell...use it, girl!

    ReplyDelete