Thursday, September 15, 2011

WARNING...RANT!!!

So with new things happening this year in my life (new job, not coaching, no grad school), I've tried to be more positive and upbeat and less bitchy crabby.  For the most part I've done a good job, I've opened up to people at work, I've put effort into asking about others, I've been more thankful and find I'm not as stressed as I have been in the past. (I've also been able to work out more which helps with the stress, but that's a different story). 

As hard as I've tried though, there are some things that are bugging me and I think it's necessary healthy for me to vent.

Things that bother me lately- and while these are directed at some people, I will NOT tell you who they are about, so don't ask...
1.  When you are with a group of other people, act personable, don't try to rush conversation. 
2.  When you need something done for you (especially something from me), asking me nicely usually makes me more willing to move it up on my "to-do" list.  I know you are stressed out, but if you didn't wait until the last minute to ask me, you wouldn't be so stressed. 
3.  When someone does something for you or gives you something, please be appreciative of that.  I Someone might have spent a lot of time on it and acting like you are owed it doesn't make me want to repeat the act of kindness. 
4.  When in a conversation, ask about other people, I'm not going to be interested in you if you aren't interested in me. 
5.  If someone smiles at you, smile back...it might make you feel better. 

OK, positivity back on...

2 comments:

  1. You are TOTALLY allowed to vent! And it sounds like these people need some manners, too! Hope your weekend is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete