Thursday, August 18, 2011

Almost...

I almost made it through the day without asking anyone any questions, but I had to cave around 2 pm. 
I'm trying to remember that it's going to take a while before I completely settle into my new position.  I can teach 7th grade blindfolded.  I know where all my worksheets are, I know the best websites to visit, I know the good books to read.  I don't have to ask questions, and I became used to that.  Now, I'm in new territory and I have have no clue that I'm doing at any given time. 

I am trying to figure things out on my own.  My goal is to make it through an entire day without asking questions.  The other day I was actually able to answer someone else's questions.  I was so excited that I called my mom to share the good news.  I feel like I have to celebrate the small milestones right now! 

So eventually, I will meet my goal of getting through a day without asking questions, but for now, my questions continue....I apologize if you are one of the unlucky ones to get an email from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment