Friday, August 12, 2011

Groupon

So I know I'm totally behind the curve, but I discovered Groupon this summer...in a matter of 3 weeks, I bought 3 of them! 
The first one I bought was for a photography class!  It's a two hour class and it cost me $45, and I'm hoping it's $45 well spent.  I really haven't had a chance to use my new camera, I've played around with it, but I really want to know all those little buttons and settings mean. 
The next one I bought was kinda of a little bit of peer pressure.  Sunday when I was at Camp, Amanda Bert sent me a text...a screenshot of the Groupon of the day, a pole dancing workshop in Southlake.  So we decided to take it together.  We haven't used it yet, as we haven't been able to find a date that works for both of us, but I will update when it does happen!
The last one I bought is for me and Will.  It's for a Zipline Tour at DFW adventure park in Roanoke.  I'm probably most excited about this one!  We get to go ziplining, right in our own back yard!  We are waiting until the weather cools down a little and it's actually enjoyable to be outside.  This is something we have both been wanting to do, and I promised to take him ziplining for his birthday, so I'm finally making good on my promise.  There are also places near Austin in Hill Country that are just for ziplining, they are longer distances and more ziplines, but this place in Roanoke is supposed to be fun too! 
I will keep you updated on the Groupon experience!

1 comment:

  1. Get to usin' that camera! It's so much fun! Don't be intimidated by the buttons. Once you know what they mean they're kind of addicting!

    ReplyDelete