Thursday, March 1, 2012

Late Valentine's Day

Apparently I never published this...

Valentine's Day, the actual day, was pretty quiet over here.  Since we had just returned from Austin, we decided to just celebrate Valentine's Day at home making dinner and opening a bottle of wine we got at one of the vineyards on NYE. 

This weekend on the other hand...we celebrated! 
Will decided to have people over for a Valentine's themed party.  I was quite proud of him...he decorated everything by himself (I only had to re-arrange a few things), cleaned his house, had plenty of wine and even had activities!  I didn't take any pictures, but here is a little recap! 
For the first hour or so, we did nothing but chat, drink wine and eat (note to self- next time eat more, drink less).  Since we had friends over who had never met, we did cheezy introductions and had a lot of fun laughing at stories. 

After everyone knew each other, we wrote each other Valentine's cards that had little funny stories on them!  Will had this valentine's mailbox that we put all the cards in, then one by one, pulled them out and read them outloud.  After someone read the card, everyone tried to guess who the card was to and who it was from.  There were sweet cards, funny cards, inside jokes, even a husband who forgot to write a card to his wife!

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard!  It was great joining our friends together and just hanging out.  I did take a few "post party" pictures of valentine's so I will leave you with those!



Chris knows!


No comments:

Post a Comment