Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ski Retreat Day 3

I woke up on Day 3 in Colorado feeling much better than I had the night before!  We followed the same morning routine and hit the mountain. 

A few of the more experienced skiiers offered to take us newbies up the "real mountain" on some "easy greens".  The lift we took up was an older lift and was quite slow, but oh my goodness, it was awesome!  We were one of the first groups on the mountain so everything was quiet, peaceful and so amazingly breathtaking!  The morning went very well with minimal falling!  I skiied a bit in the afternoon, but my knee was beginning to get sore, so I called it a day around 2 pm. 


Natalie planned our evening activities and did a great job!  We played a fun new game called "Tri Bowls" and had a dance party!  Day 3 was another great day on the slopes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment