Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Check it off the list!

Strike venue off the list!  We have a wedding chapel and a wedding date! 

On June 15,2013, at 11:30 am, I will walk down the aisle to marry Will! 
We are getting married at Northeast Wedding Chapel!  

Next up is looking for a photographer, and trying to sort through all the "great photographers" that everyone recommends. 

I've also been looking at first dance songs and father/daughter songs.  I'm crying just listening to them...the next 12 months are going to be a lot of tears!

To recap, I have:
A fiance
A dress/veil
4 amazing bridesmaids
A beautiful wedding chapel!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! I'm so happy for y'all! Things will all fall into place and you have MORE than enough time!

    Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful church to get married in. Can't wait to see you walk down the aisle!

    ReplyDelete