Sunday, May 13, 2012

Overwhelmed

I've been totally overwhelmed this week.  Between work, social events, future in-laws coming into town, and seeing 2 wedding venues, this has been a rough week.  Everyone keeps talking about the end of the school year, but my next two weeks are going to be rough.  I have lots of meetings and still some to schedule.  Plus, we haven't gotten our placements for next school year, so I don't know if I'm staying where I am or if I'm moving! 

Too many changes happening too fast...I'm not keeping up well...

Update on wedding planning:
Still haven't found a place yet...still don't have a date yet...still only have a dress and a fiancee...

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, girl. I've been living this from March to May, got to today by the grace of God. I know He's got His arms around you, but I'll say an extra prayer to remind Him!

    ReplyDelete