Thursday, March 17, 2011

Coastal Life

So...I've decided that I'm not meant to live in a landlocked city. I've had way too much fun and relaxation at the beach with my family to go back to city life!
I have loved not having to wear make-up, even to dinner (6 days makeup free...my skin is singing!), wearing flip-flops and Sperrys (if I'm even wearing footwear at all), waking up and taking walks on the beach, playing in the sand, eating seafood fresh from the Gulf...yeah...I could sooo live this life!

It's not just the lifestyle, it's the style down here, everything is so relaxed! Columbia fishing shirts, Polo oxfords (untucked of course), shorts, wavy hair, sun glasses...I'm gonna miss it!

Tomorrow we head to Lafayette to visit family (and eat some really good food), then back to DFW on Saturday. While I'm not looking forward to going back to work and being a ball of stress again, I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed and cuddling with my CC girl! I've missed her terribly!

A HUGE THANK YOU to my Uncle Scott and Aunt Judy for letting us stay at their amazing beach house in Seacrest this week! The house is beautiful and I can't wait to come back and visit!
P.S.- I will post pictures when I get back...I forgot my connector cables!

1 comment:

  1. I would move there in a heartbeat too! It's so relaxing and cute! Glad you have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete