Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Madness

March Madness has taken on a whole new meeting this year. Yes, the bracket I did fell apart after the Sweet 16, I'm dealing with that...I mean, VCU, come on! March Madness has brought: 7th grade Writing TAKS test 2 TAKS trainings 4 budget meetings, none of which are good Spring Break (don't get me wrong, I loved the break, but we covered about 2,000 miles in 6 days) 2 reports for my masters class 2 tests for my masters class 2 weeks straight of reviewing for 8th grade Math TAKS 1 doctor's visit that brought 1 sinus infection and 1 bronchitis diagnosis and 2 Z-Pack and 1 inhaler prescription (and y'all know I NEVER go to the doctor unless I have to) 1 sick boyfriend (who totally blames me, but I had (have) an infection...it's not my fault!) Countless department and team meetings where nothing was accomplished Plus my normal crazy days... Is it April yet? Oh wait...it will be in 6 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment