Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stupid Clock

So while I was on vacation, the time changed. While I didn't like the idea of losing an hour of sleep, I love the fact that the sun doesn't go down until almost 8pm!

When I arrived back home this afternoon, I went about changing all the clocks to the correct time so that I am not an hour late to everything! The downstairs clocks were easy, however the clock in my bedroom was not cooperating.
I've had this clock for years, so I have no clue where the manual is. The clock has a CD player, which hasn't worked in at least 3 years, as it will not open the door to let me have my CD back. I don't even know which CD is in there because it won't play it either!

I haven't gotten rid of it because I really only use the clock part/alarm, and that part still works. I don't know how, but I've gotten the clock to change every other time change. So now I guess comes the eternal question...do I continue to stress myself out trying to change this stupid thing, or do I just break down and buy a new one? I know it's so old-school to use a "real alarm clock" and not my phone, but I use my phone as a back-up. Plus, I'm always paranoid that the power will go out and my phone will be dead, and this clock works even when the power goes out, so I will still wake up on time.
Welcome home!
Stay tuned for tomorrow when I (hopefully) will update with pics from the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment