Sunday, October 23, 2011

Easy Peasy - Pinterest style

During the week, I usually have a very quick breakfast like a bowl of cereal or strawberries and cream oatmeal.  On the weekends though, I like to something with a little more "oomph".  I have started making pancakes or waffles and making extra to take me through the week, just so I have something different. 

A couple of weeks ago, I found a cool recipe on Pinterest that I wanted to try.  It was a version of sticky buns, but much, much less work! I couldn't wait to try it!

Like any good cook, I gathered all my ingredients first:
3 tablespoons of butter- melted
1/2 cup syrup
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tubes of the Pilsbury Grands Junior biscuits
A bundt pan (or any circular pan) greased

Preheat oven to 375

Mix the melted butter and syrup together

Mix the brown sugar and the cinnamon together

Pour in half of the syrup/butter mixture, then sprinkle in half of the sugar/cinnamon mixture
Place biscuits in, overlapping so they fill in all the pan
Pourin rest of syrup/butter mixture and sprinkle rest of sugar/cinnamon mixture

Cook until biscuits are done (took about 20 minutes)

Flip over onto a plate and enjoy!

These were soooo very good and soooo very easy!  I can see this being kid-friendly too!

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to make these too!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! I wish I had that kind of motivation on a weekend morning.

    ReplyDelete