Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rules

So Will thinks I have too many "rules".  I call them "words to live by."  Some of them I don't really think of as "rules" because in my world (aka Lauren-land) these are things that should be unspoken. 
Here are the "rules" so far:
1.  If you wear a t-shirt to sleep in, you may not wear that same t-shirt when you leave the house.  Back me up here ladies...
2.  If something is not in use, turn it off/unplug it.  No need to be wasteful of energy. 
3.  Anything below 72 degrees is cold to me...I will need a sweatshirt, long pants, closed toe shoes and a blanket readily available if there is a chance of this happening. 
4.  Things work in Lauren-land...and we welcome new comers.
5.  The world will stop when Auburn football is on.  Period. 
6.  The clock in the car is set about 15 minutes fast.  This is so I "trick" myself into thinking I don't have time to stop at Starbucks or Sonic...I don't need the calories or to spend the money. 
7.  Some shoes are only meant to be worn around the house/yard.  They should not leave the perimeter of your property.  Everyone has THAT pair of shoes...admit it. 

There are more rules, I just can't think of them.  Will has decided to write a book of all the rules, so he has a complete list...see him if you need further clarification. 

2 comments:

  1. If this was Facebook, I would hit like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rule #1...I had this same standard before I had children. After I had children it changed to, "You must not leave the house in a t-shirt that has spit-up on it." Sigh. I'm not proud of this. ;-)

    Linds

    ReplyDelete