Saturday, October 1, 2011

When you finish playing with something...

Remember those rules you used to have when you were little?  The ones your parents said that you had to always follow? Like the one about when you are finished with a toy, put it away before you pull out another one...yeah, I need a reminder. 

I have all these projects I want to do.  I even have a list to keep me organized! 
Normally at work, I finish one task before I start a new one.  I am one of those crazy people who likes crossing things OFF my To-Do list, so when I finish, I can cross off. At home though, recently, I've been a little ADD.  I think it's because I WANT to do all of these things, not have to do them.

Anyway, I have a couple of projects that were started, but haven't yet finished. 
The first one is my shadowbox from the National Championship game.  I'm actually quite proud of it.  I haven't quite figured out where I will hang it yet, but it will be hanging in my house soon.  I started it a few several months ago, but thankfully I finished today!

My amateur photog skills were failing me and I had to go with the automatic shot, which meant I had to shoot from an angle to reduce glare.  Oh well...you get the idea!


My second project is another one from Pinterest!  To make those decorative spheres, I'm using foam spheres, thumb tacks and paint.  I've finished a couple of them, but it's tedious and I get restless.  I'm making myself finish this before I start anything else! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the shadow box, and spheres rock! You are totally ahead of Drew and I, we haven't gotten all our championship stuff together in a quick fashion either. Still have all the great memories in my head though!

    ReplyDelete