Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Alphabet Game

I saw this on another blog, and decided to take a break from my regular posting to play the Alphabet game!


A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Dusting
D. Dogs: My CC girl
E. Essential start to your day: drinking water
F. Favorite color: pink
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 8"
I. Instruments you play: Haha, the radio?!?
J. Job title: Diagnostician
K. Kids: My CC girl
L. Live: Texas
M. Mother’s name: Dianne
N. Nick names: L, La, Missy
O. Overnight hospital stays: NEVER!!!
P. Pet peeves: People who talk on their phone while at the table
Q. Quote from a movie: "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
R. Right or left handed: Lefty
S. Siblings: Spoiled brat only child
T. Truth or Dare: Truth
U. Ultimate Vacation: Vatican
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts
W. What makes you run late: hitting the snooze too many times
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, ankle, wrist, back/neck
Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything I make is yummy!
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants
YOUR TURN!

No comments:

Post a Comment