Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas, in pictures

While we didn't take as many pictures as we normally do (Mom, you are slacking), here are the pictures from the past couple of days that we did take.  Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Remember, the Christmas season lasts until Jan 6th!

You must wear your paper crowns...and I got Tri Delta colors!

My mom's beautiful Christmas tree

Half of those were for me, the other half were from Will

My mom, Wayne and CC

The women of the family

My mom loved her candy cane slippers from Aunt Judy!

I do this...a lot


Finally, a nice picture

CC in her new sweater and Christmas bow

CC was a good girl this year!

Wrigley, so handsome!

Christmas wore her out, she slept for two days!

2 comments:

  1. Okay. I know I've said it before, but you and your mom look SO MUCH ALIKE! ..that's a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we get that ALL the time! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete