Thursday, December 15, 2011

What's the deal with the Eucharist?

Recently, I was shown a YouTube video that really touched me.  I'm not one of those people who spend hours on YouTube, I rarely know the "most popular" videos (except Bon Qui Qui), and I usually only go on YouTube when there is a specific video I was told to watch. 

I have had some rocky faith times lately.  My belief in Christ has not waivered, and I'm actually more involved with my church than I have been since high school, but I've had a longing for more outward faith. I've never been one to really talk about my religion and I'm sometimes envious of people who can put into words what they believe and what they feel about their faith. 


This video really hit home for me and put into plain English why Catholics recieve the Eucharist each week and what it really means to us. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ddtjLcqz2g

1 comment: