Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sorry Starbucks

Sorry, Starbucks...you will be getting less of my money this year!  As much as I love your specialty drinks, most of the time, I just get a latte of some sort.  Now, thanks to my wonderful parents, I can make lattes at home, in my own kitchen, and the best part is, I don't have to work for it! 
Here is my fabulous new latte maker!
Mr. Coffee Latte Maker! Awesome present!!!

Looks very similar to a regular coffee maker, but it has a frother on the inside. You prep it like a regular coffee machine, but then put milk in the carafe.  The coffee drips like normal, but as it is dripping, the frother is stirring the milk and making a nice foam. 

I've put away my regular coffee machine and this will be on my countertop! 
Latte's every morning?  Yes, please!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am in the market for a new coffee maker but maybe a latte maker is what I really want! I'm going to need details on how much you love this new contraption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best. Machine. Ever. You want one for Valentines Day and they are under $100! I'm a little obsessed with it.

    ReplyDelete