Friday, January 20, 2012

Getting to Know You

Lauren M tagged me in a fun little "Getting to Know You" post, so I am passing it along!
Hope you enjoy!


First Things First, The Rules:
- First you must post 11 facts about yourself
- Then you must answer the questions the person who tagged you wrote for you.
- Come up with 10 new questions
- Tag people and let them know!
Eleven Fun Facts About Me:
  1. I am an only child and have never wanted siblings.  When I was 9, I even told my dad not to get remarried because I wanted to be the only woman in his life. 
  2. I was so upset when my parents told me I was going to Catholic school for high school, but it ended up being the best decision.  I loved my high school experience and I don't think my faith would be as strong as it is had I not gone to STM. 
  3. The best $40 I have ever spent was the day I bought CC. 
  4. I have lived by myself for the past 7 years and have loved it!
  5. I used to hate my middle name, but now I love it because it's different. 
  6. When people are late it annoys me.  It annoys me even more when they don't let me know they will be late or they don't have a good reason for being late. 
  7. I owned my own home two weeks before my 25th birthday. 
  8. I really like working.  I don't know if I could ever not work, at least part time. 
  9. Mary Poppins is my all time favorite movie and Wicked is my all time favorite musical. 
  10. If I could only travel to one place, I would go to Vatican City
  11. My dad made all of my furniture in my bedroom and my guest bed. 

  1. What is your favorite vacation spot? What fond memory do you have of the place? I love taking cruises!  My dad's family has taken two family cruises, so eating meals together is a great memory. 
  2. If you could go back in time and meet anyone, who would it be and why? I have always wanted to go back to the Elizabethean era, just for the clothing.  I would want to meet the original Queen Elizabeth. 
  3. If you could take a class to learn something new, what would it be? What would you do with your new skill? I'm dying to learn how to sew, but just haven't found the time to sit down and learn.  I want to learn to make things like curtains and pillows. 
  4. What is your best childhood memory?  I think I have too many of them to name just one!
  5. What is your favorite sweet treat to bake? I love making cupcakes!  There is something so cute about them!
  6. What recent movie made you laugh outloud? Which made you cry? Laugh- Something Borrowed, Cry- I can't remember. 
  7. What is a book you could read over and over and over again? Caddie Woodlawn...LOVE it!
  8. What is something on your bucket list that you want to do? What is something you already have done? Something on my bucket list is to visit Vatican City and attend mass said by the Pope.  Something I have already done is get my Masters degree.
  9. What is something you would NOT do for $1 million?  I would NOT betray my family. 
  10. What is something you hope to pass on to your children? The importance of education and my faith. 
Questions to Answer
1.  How many times have you been in love?
2.  If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be?
3.  What is the first thing you do every morning?
4.  What is the last thing you do at night?
5.  What is something (not a person) you can't live without?
6.  What is your guilty pleasure? 
7.  Are you more of a workout person or a diet person? 
8.  If you never had to worry about money, what would you do every day?
9.  What does your makeup routine consist of? 
10.  What is the most expensive piece of clothing (not including accessories) you own? 

People I Tagged: 
Alisha 
Meagan
Whitney
Melanie
Kate 
Jennifer
Michael

Questions to me from Lauren M

1 comment:

  1. This is going to take me a while! :) I like a challenge!

    ReplyDelete