Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Guilty Pleasures

Everyone has their own "guilty pleasures", those things that we know we shouldn't like but we do.  Sometimes they are our own little secrets (my M&M + peanut butter love, NOT to be confused with Peanut Butter M&Ms, yuck), sometimes we laugh about them publicly.  They are our little way of escaping the real world in some way. 
My guilty pleasures lie in 2- 1 hour TV shows: "Toddlers and Tiaras" and "Teen Mom 2".  I am not the "target audience" for either of these shows, I am not a mom (yet), I have never done pagents and I am not a teen.  So why am I addicted? 


These shows are like train wrecks, I can't look away! The great thing about these shows is that they are on networks that replay them CONSTANTLY!  I swear they run them at least once a day.  I can get my fix, even if I'm not able to watch them on the day they actually air for the first time.


Of course, I like other shows as well, other shows that are more socially appropriate to talk about.  I'm not saying those other shows are mentally stimulating (Bachelor, anyone?), but they are more readily discussed among normal people. 


If you have a guilty pleasure show, feel free to talk to me about it.  I don't judge...much...

1 comment:

  1. I watch The Bachelor and Real Housewives of New Jersey!

    TAG! You're it!

    http://fabulouslifeoflauren.blogspot.com/2012/01/game-of-tag.html

    ReplyDelete