Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart 2

Today I am thankful that God brought me an amazing man whom I love.  He takes care of me, spoils me, and is much, much more than I deserve!  I know how annoying I can be, and living on my own for over 10 years, I have kinda become set in my ways (I have NO clue where I get that from, Mom). 

He puts up with my ridiculousness and does it with a smile on his face (most of the time).

He takes charge when needed, but has no problem handing over the reins to someone else. 

He listens when I am frustrated, and doesn't try to "solve" all my problems.  He lets me vent and asks if there is anything he can do...I love that about him. 

He loves me unconditionally.  This is not an easy feat, people. 

He cares for my family and asks about them often. 

He supports my decisions and beliefs, even if he doesn't share them.

And I'm thankful to Ann for introducing us! 


Oh and I'm quite thankful for warm weather...I'm not ready to pull out the sweaters yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment