Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart 23

Today I am thankful for phone dates and unlimited texting plans.  I have many friends who don't live anywhere near me, and it's nice to sit down (who am I kidding, I never sit when I talk) and have a conversation with them every now and then.  I fear that these conversations are only going to start happening when something bad happens or something great happens and I need to become better at calling people just for the reason of hearing their voice.  Sometimes we wait too long between conversations and then there is just too much life to cram into the phone date. 

I'm also grateful for unlimited texting plans.  I don't get my cell phone bill on paper anymore, but when I did...holy goodness!  My bill would literally be 15-20 pages, and well over half of those pages were texts I sent and received! I would be broke if I didn't have unlimited.  While I will admit that I text far too often (like I said, I need to get better at calling), sometimes it's just easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment