Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart

Since it's November, I thought I'd start the list of what I am thankful for.  My goal is to post once a day with one thing that I'm thankful for in my life.  Hopefully I will continue this in my personal life off this blog, but this may make be commit to it for 30 days. 

November 1st
My family.  I have a very supportive family who has been there for me for the past 29 years.  I have been blessed with people who have given me more than I have ever asked for and have challenged me and pushed me in ways I never dreamed possible.  I never had to worry about anything being provided for me, in fact I always had MORE than necessary.  I was never deprived of anything that I wanted, and to this day I'm still not.

My parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins have always been there for me when I needed advice or a shoulder to cry on.  They have helped me move (multiple times), supported me in school, believed in my decisions and believed in me.  I certainly would not be where I am today if they were not in my life!

1 comment:

  1. I'm being thankful everyday, doing a good deed everyday, and finding one thing not to worry about everyday! I'm excited to see your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete