Saturday, November 26, 2011

Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart 26

Today I am thankful that we arrived back home safely!  As much as I love traveling and seeing family, I LOVE being home and sitting on my couch or sleeping in MY bed.  I've slept in two different beds (and maybe a couch or two) over the past few days and I'm ready to be back in my own! 

I'm thankful that we had  relatively easy travels and we made it everywhere safely.  I'm thankful Will and I were able to spend some quality time (read 20+ hours in the car in 5 days) together and still love each other.

I'm not really thankful that I have to return to work on Monday, but I am thankful that in 3 weeks, I will have 2 more weeks off!  This time I'm staying right here, sleeping late, not wearing makeup and staying in my sweats as long as I damn well please!

No comments:

Post a Comment