Monday, November 21, 2011

Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart 21

Today I'm thankful for the PackLite app.  Yep, an app on my iPad made the list!  If you don't have the app, I highly suggest you look into it, it's free. 

See I'm one of those dorks who makes lists of what they need to pack days before actually packing, and then as I finally pack, I cross things off the list to make sure I included everything.  It usually works and I don't forget things at the last minute.  This app has pretty much everything included in the list and it even has the lists categorized.  It also has some rather funny items on the lists that make me laugh. You can also add your own items to the list to personalize it.  As you pack, you tap the item you put in the bag and it updates and give you a total % packed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment