Friday, November 4, 2011

Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart 4

Today I am thankful for my Camp family! 
I've posted many times about my experiences at Camp and how wonderful and special this place is to me.  The thing that makes it the most special is the people who give their heart to it.  The staff who run Camp are some of the best people I've ever met, the volunteers who give their time are some of the most selfless people I know and the campers are some of the strongest people in the world. 

As volunteers, we stay in touch with each other throughout the year, we celebrate together, pray together, mourn together and always support each other.  We count down the days until we can see our family again. 

As campers, most of them can't wait until they turn 19 so they can give back to an organization that has given them some much.  Camp supports these kids from treatment through recovery/remission, and even helps with college tuition. 


I am so blessed to be associated with an organization that has given so much to so many wonderful individuals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment