Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart 9

Today I am extremly thankful for my CRHP 4 (Christ Renews His Parish) sisters.  While I have been in Louisiana, I have been wrapped in their prayers and thoughts.  I have recieved countless emails from these ladies all last week and this week, praying for my safe travel and for my grandfather's surgery and results. 
Monday nights have become such a blessing for me, more than I thought they ever could be. We came together as 36 strangers who knew each other on the surface or recognized each other, but didn't know much else.  Now we are forever bonded through each other's lives!  It's been such a beautiful journey so far and I know it will only get better! 
I can't wait to share another retreat weekend with my CRHP 4 sisters and meet the CRHP 5 sisters!

I am also thankful that my grandfather's biopsy came back clear!  No more cancer!!! 
A HUGE thank you to everyone who prayed for my grandfather and who called/texted/emailed me while I was in Lafayette.  I so appreciate you keeping my family in your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment